Friday, June 30, 2006

We Conformed

So, Marisa and I decided to unite our blogs because we are pretty much together all the time and therefore all we can blog about is the same thing so why not have the same blog?? =) The url is:

iconformed.blogspot.com

I hope you take our decision with great understanding, hopefully it will make our blogworld so much better. This surely is a moment to remember in our world history. The joining of two national blogs to one is a marriage to remember. God bless you dear reader, God bless you America, God bless you Iceland and God bless the world.... forever!
Amen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

oh i know what this is. this is a cop-out. jon just doesn't want the responsibility of a blog anymore!!

okay i'm just kidding. it's very cute. "and a man shall leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they shall become one blog." has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

was that a quote from the Bible? =)

9:12 PM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

haha "ring to it".. nice pun.
And I don't remember blogging in the bible, but I remember the rest, so it must be right :D
well, I guess I'll see you in your unified blog... bye dearest jon...
hello the Kjartanssons!!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Ólöf Inger said...

Man, getiði orðið væmnari!!! Ég reyndi að halda ælunni inni, en... tókst því miður ekki.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home