Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm famous!

...or sort of not. My face was just used for a commercial for the constructional company I used to work for. This picture was taken the summer before Capernwray so that's why I'm still blond. So ladies and jentlemen, aren't you just so proud of knowing me? hehe, just kidding =)



The Icelandic independance day was on the last Saturday, June 17th so that is wicked awesome except nobody congratulated me on that day. That's ok though because Marisa and I went to a wedding that day so at least I got to celebrated something with other people =)

Marisa's parents are away on a vacation for a week in the Virgin Islands. In the meanwhile Shawna is staying here with us which is very nice of her and we get to take care of the animals and the garden.

It's only 46 left until Marisa and I will be Mr. and Mrs. Kjartansson so I'm very excited and pray that everything will work out perfectly in our preperation.

Whale... until next time,
Peace out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagný said...

haha I know what you mean with June 17...no one congratulated me either...

The norwegians AND the danish people got a special announcement in chapel that it was their day but since ours was on a saturday...there was nothing hehe!
But I just went to a GREAT Touching HEaven worship service instead so yeah...it was good :p

12:43 PM  
Blogger Ólöf Inger said...

Hey Jón, auglýsingin hlýtur að koma á morgun, ég fann hana alla vega ekki í Mogganum í dag. Ég er samt stolt af þér sæti litli bróðir :) (ljóska, he,he)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Elin =) said...

I'm proud of knowing you,hehe =) say 'hi' to Marisa..see you guys in not too long =)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home