posted by Jón Magnús at 17:06
Dude, you look so freakin white! Ha! Did you not catch the sun as well as them or something?
Daveo!!! He's an Icelander surrounded by Africans! What do you expect him to be?!? Burnt?!?
Which one are you Jon? I cannot seem to find you ; )
I know BJ, it's true. Some say I'm a white man in a black body!
Oh No...I cannot even believe you anymore Jon!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Dude, you look so freakin white! Ha! Did you not catch the sun as well as them or something?
Daveo!!! He's an Icelander surrounded by Africans! What do you expect him to be?!? Burnt?!?
Which one are you Jon? I cannot seem to find you ; )
I know BJ, it's true. Some say I'm a white man in a black body!
Oh No...I cannot even believe you anymore Jon!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home