Hahaha. Jon, that is whack! I wonder what would happen if you stuck your fingers up that womans nose. How do you think she discovered she could do that? That disc must be the circumference of a football! I wonder what she looks like without the large round disc.
I think it's just a gift, something I've always wanted to been able to do but unfortunately God didn't make me gifted in that way. Daveo, imagine if we could do this and while playing football we could just suck the ball and run with it into the goal and score! =) She could be a professional football player...... or maybe not.
9 Comments:
oh no....Jon, you are so weird.
Hahaha.
Jon, that is whack!
I wonder what would happen if you stuck your fingers up that womans nose.
How do you think she discovered she could do that?
That disc must be the circumference of a football!
I wonder what she looks like without the large round disc.
i must say...both my sister who is sitting here with me and me are quite disturbed by this. wow. scary.
I bet that really hurts. dang..
I think it's just a gift, something I've always wanted to been able to do but unfortunately God didn't make me gifted in that way. Daveo, imagine if we could do this and while playing football we could just suck the ball and run with it into the goal and score! =) She could be a professional football player...... or maybe not.
It's not a gift, it's just a tradition in the culture. I'm sure you could do that if you painfully withstood torture to achive self mutilation. Gosh.
No, this is a gift! ;) Imagine how she looks like when she doesn't have that dish or whatever in her mouth! =)
ehh! i've seen them without the plate in on the discovery channel, and it's really gross..
I have come to conclusion that she got drunk one friday night and lost a bet.
Post a Comment
<< Home