Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm into the blog business

What's up guys!!? If anyone ever reads this and whoever it is and if you know me you may be surprised that I of all people actually started to blog =) I'm talking to Daveo on skype and he told me to start blogging so I just felt like I had to obey! He managed to convince Marisa to use skype so... I don't know. He has just such a great convicing power. I guess he's studying the right subject cause I suppose he'll get many chances to win people to Christ =) Daveo, God has an awesome plan for your life and I'm very excited to find out who you'll become.

Well, have fun guys and whoever you are I love you (not the way I love Marisa of course ;).

5 Comments:

Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

Jon, this is friggin' awesome!
BAAAMMMMM!
Keep it real brother.
And thanks for writing about me on your first blog.
You the man!... no you,... no you, no you the man,... no you...

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! You said it Daveo, BAM!!!!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

OOOOOHHHHHH NNNNOOOO! I cannot even believe my eyes!! DAVEO...you are a miracle worker! I can't get over this!!! I will enjoy this!

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jon. i like your headline. i haven't forgotten. -heidi

6:31 AM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

Yeah, I know. When I was asked about what it ment I said that you at least would know =)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home