Can somebody explain to my why all my links appear twice? I don't know, I suppose I should know since one of my subbjects are programming (Java) but it's not the same programming language though. All help is appreciated. Thanks!
i just thought you put all the extra special people more than once. if it helps i'll copy over my list thing. maybe you can at least look at it. but remember, i also put pictures & links in there too
6 Comments:
They actually appear four times now!
i thought you did it on purpose.. like a pattern, and I thought it was kind of neat. you should leave it. :)
i just thought you put all the extra special people more than once.
if it helps i'll copy over my list thing. maybe you can at least look at it. but remember, i also put pictures & links in there too
never mind. didn't let me put it all in a comment
if you want i did a post on my site so you can see it
never mind all together
can't help you sorry
Thanks though Ben.
Post a Comment
<< Home