Thursday, November 17, 2005

WOOOOW!!!!

Wow, wow, wow!! This is so amazing, absolutely fantastic!! Weither you like football (soccer) or not, you will enjoy this video. I hope it works! Check it out and tell me what you think:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1483670761495213547&q=ronaldinho

This is not fake btw.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jón Magnús said...

This veido just makes me so happy!! =) I could watch it for hours!! Oh man! It's just BAM! Yeah, that's righ, just BAM BAM BAM!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Leslie Puiras said...

hahaha shameless nike strikes again. It's a sweet talent, and a shame to view it as a nike advertisement.

1:36 AM  
Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

BAM!!!!
BAM! BAM! BAM!
I watched that video 6 times!
Ronaldinho is the man.
That bar trick is awesome. Zidane is still one of the world's best but he's past his peak I think.
Awesome vid man.
BAM!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

loved it

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home