Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A small survey

I am a bit curious to know if/when you didn't know my plans for the future, what would you picture me becoming/doing in the future?

12 Comments:

Blogger Jón Magnús said...

Male Stripper.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Shawnana said...

SICK! cmon now just cuz that might happen in the future for you doesn't mean we all have to think about it too...Jon I see you as a male model...for little people clothes. :) jk! But yes you could be a male model OR a sports newscaster for futbol.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Shawnana said...

Jon go read my blog! I wrote a poem devoted to Iceland!

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Satan... a little intense but yes we are the biggest competition and not only that but Coke is the number one seller worldwide right now because they fixed a deal with those commies in China and Pepsi can't get in. In north America the no 1 selling beverage company is Pepsi... you probably didn't know that. Sorry Jon but the only reason i really work for them is they pay me 14 bucks an hour and 21 dollars an hour overtime. Next summer and school year i will be working for the Glenbow Historical Archive. Is that better am i still Lucifer's minion?

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am a bit curious to know if/when you didn't know my plans for the future, what would you picture me becoming/doing in the future?"

I always thought you wanted to be a Bjork.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

Hehe, you make me laugh Jeff =) I guess you're not that bad after all!

But hey, guys, I'm serious about the question.

It's ca. 4 AM. I've been working on a final report in physics all night which I need to hand in tomorrow but I guess I should go to sleep now so I can wake up in time to see my physical therapist in time. I've got some shoulder injury and stuff. The report is about propagation of light, or something like that (not sure about the english word(s)). It's interesting to just read about it but not doing experiments and writing reports about it.

Well, I'm off to sleep so I won't continue entertaining you with physic new.

4:12 AM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

mmmm...sounds fun. In all seriousness a youth pastor or someone in ministries, but you knew that. :) But I am sure you don't want my opinion as much as others because you hear it all the time!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

I always like hearing your opinions Riss! ;)

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm Jon I remember when we had this conversation at 4 am in Hyde Park London! After we had illegally jumped the fence. And then we lost Austin... Wow that was fun!

I don't know what you should do in the future but I do know that God has gifted you incredibly with a sensitive heart that longs to follow Christ. You are able to listen and give advice with wisdom that is stunning. I mean without the conversations we had late at night in Iceland, I don't know where I would be. Honestly what you do won't matter if Christ is your deepest desire.

You and Marisa can always come and live with me in Colorado if you like ; )

P.S. I wish you could have been in San Diego with Marisa, Shawna, and I! Crazy good times!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Davíð Örn said...

It's a difficult question Jón! :/

but you would probably do fine in almost any profession or any industry or anything you would do if you would put the right amount of work and time in it! :) I know it

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Béthany said...

i always thought you'd be a cool missionary...maybe i just think all cool people should be misisonaries...but you have language gifts and aren't afraid of big bugs or different countries, and you love people. i think as long as you love people, you can please God pretty much anywhere.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home