My life... sort of
This is for you who perhaps don't know what I'm doing these day.
I'm working and schooling these days. I work almost 40 hours per week and attend two classes in the University of Iceland, Physics and Math (Calculus). I'm in two cleaning jobs five evenings per week (Mon. - Fri.), am a maintenance worker in the YMCA house in Reykjavík every Tuesday evening and every second week-end and I work for Coca Cola every second week-end, I refill products from their company in several stores. I just heard that Jeff Dick was doing the same job for Pepsi and then Marisa told me that she likes Pepsi more than Coke. I can't believe Jeff can betray a good friend like me by working for the biggest competitor and I can't believe Marisa likes Pepsi more than Coke. My heart is wounded by those devistating news! ='( That's ok though, it only shapes me to become more stronger as a person and it will most definitely help me when I face other obstacles in the future. Please pray for me though! You can't imagine how hard it is. It's like I serve God while Jeff serves Satan and Marisa loves Satan more than God. It's aweful! It's ok though. I'm a missionary-dater. I will save you Marisa.... my fiancée!
Root bear is discusting btw. It tastes like toothpaste!
Yeah, so that's my life for now. I'm thinking of getting married to the most beautiful woman in the world like August 5th and perhaps applying for financial engineering next winter. Miss Universe might be from Iceland but that's just because Marisa hasn't competed in these beauty competitions yet. That's a fact and whoever you are who is reading this, don't try to argue!
I'm working and schooling these days. I work almost 40 hours per week and attend two classes in the University of Iceland, Physics and Math (Calculus). I'm in two cleaning jobs five evenings per week (Mon. - Fri.), am a maintenance worker in the YMCA house in Reykjavík every Tuesday evening and every second week-end and I work for Coca Cola every second week-end, I refill products from their company in several stores. I just heard that Jeff Dick was doing the same job for Pepsi and then Marisa told me that she likes Pepsi more than Coke. I can't believe Jeff can betray a good friend like me by working for the biggest competitor and I can't believe Marisa likes Pepsi more than Coke. My heart is wounded by those devistating news! ='( That's ok though, it only shapes me to become more stronger as a person and it will most definitely help me when I face other obstacles in the future. Please pray for me though! You can't imagine how hard it is. It's like I serve God while Jeff serves Satan and Marisa loves Satan more than God. It's aweful! It's ok though. I'm a missionary-dater. I will save you Marisa.... my fiancée!
Root bear is discusting btw. It tastes like toothpaste!
Yeah, so that's my life for now. I'm thinking of getting married to the most beautiful woman in the world like August 5th and perhaps applying for financial engineering next winter. Miss Universe might be from Iceland but that's just because Marisa hasn't competed in these beauty competitions yet. That's a fact and whoever you are who is reading this, don't try to argue!

14 Comments:
finally! so, at your wedding, are you going to serve coke or pepsi to your guests? I'll be neutral and say I don't like either. glad to hear an update buddy.
i second the finally! oh i could sasy so many things about this post but the only one i'm sticking to is thanks for posting it. you make me laugh. i might move to cali for the summer in which case we should hang out. you know, like, if i saw you there i might give you a high five or something. yeah.
ha my word verification is jfaisjel. is that icelandic? it so could be.
Oh baby! your so nice! I love you so much! and by the way, I am acquiring a taste for Coke...;). So...I don't worship Satan too terribly much!
Love you! *muah*
*waves* Haven't talked to you in a loooong time.
Anyways I just wanted to say that I totally agree on the root beer. It's heinously disgusting! It's like toothpaste with cinnamon even...
Anyways hope you're enjoying life!
Man, lots of baggin' on rootbeer going on. I LOVE rootbeer. I don't know what toothpaste you've been using, but if it tastes like rootbeer I'd love to use it cuz that's really cool.
Yes, I must agree with my Shawnana. Your taste buds are way screwed because of all that black licorice you eat. Oh man, and root beer floats...way good.
Ha, I was just about to say that my Finnish friend just gave me a whole bag of the salty liquorice. It's called Salmiakki in Finland.
But dude, Rootbeer rocks. I love all things root beer. Although, the bottles taste different from the dispensers. I recommend Henry Weinhard's.
Miss you bud.
I think rootbear is somthing people have to get used to if they aren't brought up drinking it. It works probably the same with black licorice.
it's totally true. I dispise black licorice with a burning flaming passion, and love boot beer so much. but that's probably because I was raised that way.
hahaha leave it to Jon to start a conversation like this.. ;)
Glad you posted again, dude.
well i'll just comment again...i love root beer AND black licorice. black licorice is freakin awesome. but so is root beer. but i can see how you think it tastes like toothpaste....wow that's weird. good thing i like toothpaste.
ha my word verification is ghacokio. i think it's trying to say it likes coke.
Rootbeer tastes like garbagewater mixed with toothpaste...and coke is better...of course!
I like rootbeer! or as we say in Icelandic, "mér finnst rótarbjór góður"!
Man, I'm reading these comments again and I'm just laughing! =)
Weither we'll serve papsi or coke in the wedding I don't really care. I even bought pepsi with a hot dog when I was on a break during my coke work the other day =) Coke is better though!
Post a Comment
<< Home