Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nacho Libre!!!!



Marisa, her sister Sharon and I just came from the cinema watching Nacho Libre. Marisa and I actually saw it for the secod time! =) It is so good! Oh man.... Jack Black is so funny in this movie and like Sharon said afterwards, he can't be taken seriously anymore. If you haven't seen it then do it! I heard that it's produced by the same people who made Napoleon Dynamite.

I checked on an Icelandic theater website and apparently this movie is not on it's way to Icelandic cinemas. Poor Icelandic people, they don't know what they are missing.

Another thing that I think is quite cool is that all the movies I've seen in the movie theatres here have not yet been shown in my native country. That means that I'm one of the first Icelanders in THE WORLD to see them! Pretty exciting don't you think?... I know I know.. very special =)

Nothing more exciting happened today except that Germany beat Sweeden and Argentina beat Ecuador in the world cup, Marisa made a delicious strawberry pie and I got to empty the toilet tank of my trailer.. pretty awesome...

Anyways, I'm going to Saddleback Church tomorrow and Mike Hohnholz will be leading worship. He and his band were in Iceland few weeks ago and they are honestly outstanding, they are so good. If you ever get the chance to go to a worship service with them then make sure you don't miss it.

Until next time,
Kwaheri (adios in swahili)

5 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

yeah that toilet tank sounds like a great time.

only like 30 more days til you see me and only 41 before you are a married man. freaky.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Ólöf Inger said...

Jæja, my brother in the bloghouse. Ætlarðu bara aldrei að skrifa meir? Ertu svona upptekinn í ástarævintýrinu?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Jón Magnús said...

Hættur að skrifa, nei. Upptekinn í ástarævintýri, já. Ég fór aftur í Saddleback Church í dag, það var eitt það magnaðasta sem ég hef upplifað. Mike Hohnholz og félagar byrjuðu samkomu kvöldsins með sína lofgjörð en það var bara eins og upphitun fyrir restina af samkomunni. Ég blogga kannski meira um það bráðlega þegar ég gef mér tíma =)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Fjóla Dögg said...

Hei ég verð að sjá þessa mynd þegar ég kem út. Vonandi er hún enþá í bíó eða komin á spólu ekki þar mitt á milli :(. Mér finnst Jack Black alveg gegjaður kallinn. :)
Viðbiðjum annars alveg sjúklega vel að heilsa ykkur og við sökknum ykkar, getum ekki beðið að sjá ykkur, óskum ykkur alls hins besta, passið ykkur ða springa ekki úr spennu og s.fv :D. Guð blessi ykkur og vaki yfir ykkur á brúðkaupsdaginn og alla ykkar framtíð saman.
Knúsar og kossar frá Fjólu Davíð og Mola

10:09 AM  
Blogger shinbone #4 said...

LUCKY!!!
I too saw El Nacho Libre - but sadly only once so far...
SOOOOOO Funny!
I still laugh whenever I think about it... like right now - giggle :D
So fun about the toilet tank too - you really do live a charmed life my dear boy!! Keep enjoying it.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home